How to setup Wi-Fi on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini?
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Specs Overviews
This new Samsung Smart Phone was announced at May 2013, and release at July 2013. The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is come with Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.3 (Jelly Bean) operating system, for chipset this Smart Phone is using Qualcomm MSM8930 Snapdragon 400 and also accompanies with Dual-core 1.7 GHz Krait and Adreno 305 of GPU. There are various sensors also planted on this phone, you can find Accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass sensors are planted on this Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Smart Phone. While for connectivity features, this Samsung phone is come with following features:
- Speed HSDPA, 42 Mbps (LTE model), HSDPA, 21.1 Mbps (3G model),HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps, LTE, Cat3, 50 Mbps UL, 100 Mbps DL
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, LE, EDR
- Infrared port
- Micro USB v2.0
To save your personal data, the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini completed with 8GB of internal data storage if you things this internal data cannot full fill your hungry in saving data, you can insert micro SD card into available card slot to enlarge your memory. You can enlarge your storage with this micro SD card until 64GB. Photography activity by using this Smart Phone (Smart Phone photography) is supported with 8 MP of rear camera, this camera completed with following features,
- 3264 x 2448 of pixel resolution
- Auto Focus
- LED Flash
- Touch focus
- Face detection
Digital camera that planted into this phone can record your favorite moments with 1080p@30fps of video quality, front camera or we can called it as secondary camera is also available on this Smart Phone and surely with lower specs, it’s available for 1.9 MP digital camera qualities.
The body dimension of this Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is 124.6 x 61.3 x 8.9 mm (4.91 x 2.41 x 0.35 in) while for weight; this Smart Phone is having 107 g (3.77 oz). Display type that used by this phone is Super AMOLED Capacitive touch screen with 16M of Colors. The size of its display is 4.3 inches with 540 x 960 pixels and 256 ppi pixel densities. There is planted also a Corning Gorilla Glass 2 in this phone as display protector.
How to Setup Wi-Fi on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini?
Following are the guidance on How to Setup Wi-Fi on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
- From the Home screen, drag down the notification panel
- Touch and Hold Wi-Fi Icon for a while
- At Wi-Fi section just simply touch or slide Wi-Fi Switch from OFF to ON position
- Once Wi-Fi featured is turned on, your devices will scan any Wi-Fi network available within range, chose your desired Wi-Fi you’d like to connect to
- Then tap settings icon
- Some Wi-Fi network may protected with password, key in the Wi-Fi network password, then Tap Connect
You’ve completed all steps of How to Setup Wi-Fi on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini