How to setup Wi-Fi on Motorola Moto G?
Motorola Moto G Specs Overviews
This new LG smart phone was announced at November 2013, and release approximately at This Month also ( November2013). The Motorola Moto G is come with Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean) and planned upgrade to v4.4 (KitKat) operating system, For chipset this smart phone is using Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 and also accompany with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Adreno 305 of GPU. There are various sensors also planted on this phone, you can find Accelerometer, proximity and compass sensors are planted on this Motorola Moto G smart phone. While for connectivity features, this Motorola phone is come with following features:
- Speed HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP
- MicroUSB v2.0
To save your personal data, the Motorola Moto G completed with 8GB and 16GB of internal data storage (based on available types), sadly this smart phone was not completed with internal memory card slot full fill your hungry in saving data, so you cannot insert micro SD card into card slot to enlarge your memory. Photography activity by using this Smartphone is supported with 5 MP of rear camera, this camera completed with following features,
- 2592х1944 of pixel resolution
- Auto Focus
- LED Flash
- Geo Tagging
- Touch Focus
- Face Detection
While for video capability, the digital camera that planted into this phone can record your favorite moments with 720p@30fps of video quality, front camera or we can called it as secondary camera is also available on this smart phone and surely with lower specs, it’s available for 1.3 MP digital camera qualities.
The body dimension of this Motorola Moto G is 129.9 x 65.9 x 11.6 mm (5.11 x 2.59 x 0.46 in) while for weight; this smart phone is having 143 g (5.04 oz). Display type that used by this phone is True Capacitive touch screen with 16M of Colors. The size of its display is 4.5 inches with 720 x 1280 pixels and 326 ppi pixel densities. There is planted also a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 in this phone as display protector.
How to Setup Wi-Fi on Motorola Moto G?
Following are the guidance on How to Setup Wi-Fi on Motorola Moto G
- From Home screen tap the apps icon
- Scroll the screen until you find settings then Tap it
- At settings section than tap Wi-Fi
- At Wi-Fi section you can simply tap or slide Wi-Fi switch to ON position ( place at right side of Wi-Fi feature)
- Then tap Wi-Fi to get more detail settings
- Once Wi-Fi featured is turned on, your devices will scan any Wi-Fi network available within range, chose your desired Wi-Fi you’d like to connect to
- Some Wi-Fi network may protected with password, key in the Wi-Fi network password, then Tap Connect
- Wait for a while until you are connected into network ( the network that you’ve pick will shows “connected” status)
You’ve completed all steps of How to Setup Wi-Fi on Motorola Moto G